Kitchen towels are not just practical items for drying your dishes and cleaning up spills, they can also add a touch of style to your kitchen. Here are a few ways to transform your kitchen into a chic space with stylish kitchen towels:
1. Go bold with prints: Add a pop of color to your kitchen with patterns. Get rid of the plain white towels and opt for colorful prints instead. It will brighten up your kitchen style.
2. Mix it up: Get creative and mix and match different patterns together for a playful look. This creates a more eclectic look that adds interest to your kitchen.
3. Accessorize with towels: Fold and hang towels in creative spaces to accessorize your kitchen. Drape over the edge of the sink, hang from hook, drape over oven handle and fold in pile on the counter for easy access.
4. Pick a color theme: Give your kitchen a cohesive look with a color scheme that matches or compliments your kitchen scheme. For example, blue hues would be perfect in a beach home.
5. Change it up with the seasons: Choose seasonal towels to update your kitchenʻs look. Bright colors in the spring and summer and warmer colors in the fall and winter. Seasonal prints, especially, are a fun way to celebrate holidays.